Books Worth Reading: Theology Proper
The fourth post in the series of “Books Worth Reading” lists several great books on the Doctrine of God. The Trinity is the foundational doctrine of the Christian faith. Christians are the people of the Trinity. So far this was the hardest list for me to create because there are so many books that are worthy of being on a list like this, but I had to be somewhat selective. I am very interested to hear from you to see what books you think should be added to the list.
- Augustine – The Trinity
- Gerald Bray – The Doctrine of God
- Giles Emery & Matthew Levering – The Trinity: An Introduction to the Catholic Doctrine of the Triune God
- John Feinberg - No One Like Him
- John Frame – The Doctrine of God
- Paul Helm – The Providence of God
- Robert Letham – The Holy Trinity: In Scripture, History, Theology, and Worship
- John Owen – Communion with the Triune God
- Fred Sanders – The Deep Things of God: How the Trinity Changes Everything
This list is intentionally short. What would you add to the list? What is missing? Go!